Save Our Sleep® believe it’s every child’s right to receive comfort, a parent’s right to demonstrate love, and everyone’s right to a full night of sleep.
- Do you have to rock your baby to sleep every night?
- Is your baby a catnapper? Babies 8 to 16 weeks, Babies 16 weeks to 8.5 months
- Is your baby sleeping all night but up at the crack of dawn?
- Is your baby sleeping on his or her tummy and jammed up against the side of the cot?
- Does your toddler refuse to stay in his or her own bed?
- Is the idea of using “cry it out” or “controlled crying” just too painful for you to consider?
- What bedding should I use for my baby?
- What foods should my toddler eat?
- When should I start potty training my toddler?
- Is your child constantly testing the boundaries and you are not sure how to discipline them?
If any of the above relate to you, you’re in the right place welcome to Save Our Sleep®.
Hi, I downloaded your ebook a while ago but it's not longer on my Adobe library. I can't find the original email. Is there anyway I can retrieve it back? ... See MoreSee Less
6 hours ago ·
Hi Tizzie ,
I'm following your six week routine atm and find my baby girl won't sleep till 11am . She wakes around 10:40am. Should I be putting her down for her next sleep at 12:10pm instead of 12:30pm?
Thank you kindly 🙂 ... See MoreSee Less
13 hours ago ·
Hi it's Tuesday now and I only started your 7 to 7 routine last Friday with my 3 1/2 month old boy. He is getting the night sleeps and feeds well and doesn't seem to grizzle too much when going to bed at 7pm. I think that is also because he's just so tired. In the mornings I don't feel that he feeds well and also seems tired. I used to have a happy boy that would play on his mat and laugh on the change table but he seems more tired at the moment. I also fund that he isn't able to sleep the 2 hours you suggest during the day and andlso feeds less if you ask me. By 5.15 ish he is really tired and kind I find it very hard to push him out till 7pm often going by 6.30 or a bit later. I'm hoping to get my happier and talkative boy back soon so that his days work as well as the nights.
Also with the dream feed should I offer him both breasts or just one. I am fully breastfeeding and have enough for him. Why does he feed better at night and seem to drain my breasts more efficiently than during the day?
Hoping for some improvements in the day routine (taking into account the things we do in our lives) over the next week. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks ... See MoreSee Less
1 day ago ·
Emily Alice added a new photo to Tizzie Hall - Save Our Sleep® - The International Baby Whisperer's Timeline. ... See MoreSee Less
2 days ago ·