Save Our Sleep® believe it’s every child’s right to receive comfort, a parent’s right to demonstrate love, and everyone’s right to a full night of sleep.
- Do you have to rock your baby to sleep every night?
- Is your baby a catnapper? Babies 8 to 16 weeks, Babies 16 weeks to 8.5 months
- Is your baby sleeping all night but up at the crack of dawn?
- Is your baby sleeping on his or her tummy and jammed up against the side of the cot?
- Does your toddler refuse to stay in his or her own bed?
- Is the idea of using “cry it out” or “controlled crying” just too painful for you to consider?
- What bedding should I use for my baby?
- What foods should my toddler eat?
- When should I start potty training my toddler?
- Is your child constantly testing the boundaries and you are not sure how to discipline them?
If any of the above relate to you, you’re in the right place welcome to Save Our Sleep®.