Return and Exchanges
Please note no returns or refunds!
During the COVID-19 pandemic we will not be accepting the return of any products sold. This is to protect myself and the Save Our Sleep team and to protect you from receiving something that has been out in the community and returned. Thank you for your understanding at this hard and changing time.
Stay home and stay safe from Tizzie
Tizzie and the Save Our Sleep® team would like you to be completely happy with your product purchase from Save Our Sleep. We do understand that purchasing product online is different to being able to touch and feel the items. That is why Tizzie and Save Our Sleep prides itself in only selling quality products. All must meet Tizzie’s stringent safety standards. We only recommend and sell products that Tizzie believes are the best and safest on the market.
In addition to your statutory rights under the Australian Consumer law you are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure or product fault. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
A major failure is when the item:
- Is found to be faulty as a result of a manufacturing defect
- Is not fit for its intended use (excluding if you bought the incorrect size)
- Does not match the sample or description. (Colour representation may differ on various devises depending on individual devise screen quality, resolution and settings. (Devise screen colour variation does not constitute fault or misrepresentation of the product)
Refunds, Exchanges and Credits
If you wish to return an item because you have simply changed your mind, Save Our Sleep will gladly offer you
- An exchange, credit voucher (valid for six months) or a full refund if the products are returned within 14 days of purchase to Save Our Sleep head office; or
- An exchange or credit voucher(valid for six months) for items returned after 14 days and no later than 30 days of purchase.
Provided that the item:
- Is received with proof of purchase;
- Is received unused, product tags attached, (blankets must not have been taken out of their packet or box) and in original packaging including all instruction manuals and accessories. Worn, soiled, damaged, washed and without original packaging products received are non-refundable unless the product is deemed faulty
- Is not a gift card, voucher, discontinued or sale item; and
- Is returned together with any free or bonus items that were provided with the item at the time of purchase.
- If your order was shipped for free because it was over our minimum spend for free shipping, but falls under this amount after items have been returned, a refund will be given less the normal shipping amount for orders under the free shipping dollar amount.
Items excluded from change of mind returns and exchange
The following items can’t be returned or exchanged if you change your mind or if you bought the incorrect size.
- Books, e-books and PDF booklets
- Infant Formula
- Wishbone products
- Electrical products including Heatermates and Breast Pumps
- Cots and travel cots (portacots)
- Sale and discounted items
Please contact us at Info@saveoursleep.com to arrange a return or exchange. In the email please include the following information:
- Your full Name
- Invoice/Order number
- Product Name
- Reason for the Return
- Request for refund, replacement, exchange or credit note.
Once we have received your email our customer service team will be in touch to assist with the return of your product(s)
The cost of freight for the goods being returned will be the expense of the customer. Postage/ Shipping and handling of products is non refundable unless the product being returned is deemed faulty. Under no circumstances will a refund or credit be given if products received are used, washed, soiled, damaged or without original packaging or tags are not attached. Products not saleable will be returned to the customer at their expense.
It is suggested that you send your return package by receipted or express post, as Save Our Sleep® cannot be held responsible for any product lost/damaged in transit. If you choose to send your parcel regular mail and it is lost a refund, exchange or credit will be not be provided.
Save Our Sleep® prides itself on the quality of the products we sell. If your product(s) is found to be faulty as a result of a manufacturing defect, please contact us within 14 days of purchase by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include purchase details.
We will then work with you to rectify the situation. Save Our Sleep® reserves the right to assess the condition of the returned goods prior to offering a refund, repair or replacement. A repair or replacement may be refused if the fault is considered to be normal wear and tear rather than of manufacturing origin.
Save Our Sleep® makes no warranties or representations of any kind for products being offered that are not Save Our Sleep branded. Any warranties provided are made by the manufacturers and the responsibility of the manufacturer and not Save Our Sleep. Warranty period and terms are determined by the manufacturer. Save Our Sleep will do our best in assisting you where possible as a liaison with the manufacturer to ensure you receive a reasonable outcome.
No refund, exchange or credit note will be given for change of mind purchases after 30 days of receipt of goods.
All refunds will be provided via the payment method used for the initial transaction.
Packages Damaged in Transit
Save Our Sleep® takes great care when packaging your order and rarely have our packages been damaged in transit. In the unfortunate case that your order does get damaged or lost Save Our Sleep® will review this on a case-by-case basis.
Save Our Sleep reserves the right to refuse or discontinue supply or services of any products without notice to persons who are deemed to engage in conduct or activities that Save Our Sleep believes violates any of the aforementioned terms and conditions.
Products purchased through a different stockist
Save Our Sleep is not responsible for product purchased through a different stockists store or website. We will only refund or exchange product with proof of purchase from the Save Our Sleep store.
By placing an order with Save Our Sleep® you authorise us to send you our promotional emails, exclusive sale offers, new product updates and product recalls from time to time. If you do not wish to receive our promotional emails, please click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the promotional email.