In this episode , Kylie and Tizzie offer some help and tips for getting out and about on a routine. Some pints covered are:
- What times a re the best times to go out .
- When Nathan and Paul didn’t have Darragh’s sleep bag and he couldn’t settle.
- Get a pram with a carrycot and use the Save Our Sleep pillow case as a fitted sheet. Video link to go with Podcast
- How to settle and resettle in or after taking a baby out of a car seat.
- Full sleeps in a car seat are not safe.
- Big screen time is needed.
- How to get to a friend’s house and how to sleep your baby there.
- Is covering your pram safe?
- If baby misses a sleep while out and about.
- When to do swimming lessons.
- How to stay out after 7 pm.
Listeners question Maya O’Neil asks about feeding her baby to sleep and the fact her baby will not feed when she wakes up.
Please subscribe to our YouTube Channel.
Download Tizzie’s world-famous bedding guide for FREE by joining our newsletter on The Website.
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe, share and review – this will help us help other families.
Download the Save Our Sleep APP here.
For Support please join our Complimentary Support
Artwork & produced by Primer Associates.