In this episode , Kylie and Tizzie offer some help and tips for getting out and about on a routine. Some pints covered are:
- What times a re the best times to go out .
- When Nathan and Paul didn’t have Darragh’s sleep bag and he couldn’t settle.
- Get a pram with a carrycot and use the Save Our Sleep pillow case as a fitted sheet. Video link to go with Podcast
- How to settle and resettle in or after taking a baby out of a car seat.
- Full sleeps in a car seat are not safe.
- Big screen time is needed.
- How to get to a friend’s house and how to sleep your baby there.
- Is covering your pram safe?
- If baby misses a sleep while out and about.
- When to do swimming lessons.
- How to stay out after 7 pm.
Listeners question Maya O’Neil asks about feeding her baby to sleep and the fact her baby will not feed when she wakes up.