In this episode Kylie and Tizzie talk about moving your toddler out of the cot into the big bed.
Bianca Downham suggested the topic of moving a toddler from a cot to a bed.
Points covered include:
- What age should the big move happen.
- Will manufacturing be coming back to Australia?
- What bedding should you use in the big bed?
- Do not take the cot out of the bedroom when you first move your toddler to a big bed.
- What if baby two is on the way.
- Why would a toddler be climbing out of the cot.
- What you should do about a toddler getting out and coming to your room at night.
- How to stop co-sleeping after 5 years of it.
- It is very important to get a well fitted bed rail however we don’t think you need one.
- When to introduce a pillow.
Listeners questions: Amanda Adele would like to know more about the 9 month routine and why the milk feeds are halved in the middle of the day.
Please subscribe to our YouTube Channel.
Download Tizzie’s world-famous bedding guide for FREE by joining our newsletter on The Website.
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe, share and review – this will help us help other families.
Download the Save Our Sleep APP here.
For Support please join our Complimentary Support
Artwork & produced by Primer Associates.