In this episode Kylie and Tizzie talk about teaching your baby or toddler boundaries.
Points covered include:
- How to teach your baby or toddler safe (climbing down backwards).
- The stairs and stair gates.
- The holding technique to stop your child toughing things like the TV, dishwasher and Christmas tree.
- Temper tantrums.
- Tantrums in the car.
- What is the tantrum in supermarket all about.
- It is their job to know where you are at all times in the shops, not your job to run after them, a great life skill to teach your toddler early. This stops children running off.
Listeners questions: Kristen Matti – why would my 3 month old cry in her sleep around 4 to 6 am. She cries loudly and shakes her head from side to side.
Jayde Penwright – asks about her 2 and a half year old’s nap.
Please subscribe to our YouTube Channel.
Download Tizzie’s world-famous bedding guide for FREE by joining our newsletter on The Website.
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe, share and review – this will help us help other families.
Download the Save Our Sleep APP here.
For Support please join our Complimentary Support
Artwork & produced by Primer Associates.