ShopCart

Cillian, 7 weeks and 4 days old!

Picture 417

Cillian went to bed tonight in his Bubbaroo safe sleeping bag for the first time. A baby seems to get colder when they reach 8 weeks and Cillian will be 8 weeks on Friday so I popped him in his safe sleeping bag tonight. Of course he is still wrapped in his Doublewrap around it because it is very important to keep a baby wrapped until they show signs of trying to roll wrapped.

Picture 415

Do you like his new Weegoamigo Dino Blanket? He looks like he is looking at the dino’s on it. Thank you Ben, Steve and team at the little linen company for sending it to Cillian as a gift!

Le gach dea-ghui, Tizzie

10 comments

1. December 2nd, 2009 at 10:14 pm Lynn says:

Oh my gosh! Time flies… look at him! He is so alert now.

Should we only put a sleeping bag on our newborn when they reach 8 weeks?

What about a baby born in winter with the room temperature heated to the recommended 20 degrees? Just a wrap and blankets for the first 7 weeks? If so, how many blankets?

Thanks!

2. 0
  3. December 2nd, 2009 at 10:19 pm Lorinda says:

I cant believe Cillian is 8 weeks Tizzie, he looks so cute

4. 0
  5. December 2nd, 2009 at 11:57 pm Tizzie says:

Hi Lorinda: he is just gorgeous so worth all the injections and so on to have him!! He is 7 he will be 8 on friday!!

Hi Lynn: If your house is very cold you could use one sooner but I only see the need from 8 weeks when their temperature seems to drop. The bedding guide will help you work out the blankets it depends on where you live as to how many you use.

Le gach dea-ghui, Tizzie

6. 0
  7. December 3rd, 2009 at 1:42 pm Lynn says:

LOL Tizze.. Gosh, I just realised your bedding guide is for bubs from 8 weeks to 18 months! I had been using a sleeping bag on a newborn of 5 days!!!!!

8. 0
  9. December 3rd, 2009 at 1:44 pm Lynn says:

I meant, “Tizzie”. Sorry for the typo!

10. 0
  11. December 6th, 2009 at 11:26 pm Tizzie says:

Hi Lynn:

Don’t worry it is fine to use one from day one you just need to use less blankets!!

Le gach dea-ghui, Tizzie

12. 0
  13. January 12th, 2010 at 11:03 pm Jo says:

Cillian looks so alert and growing quickly!

We also use the sleeping bags and we love them !

14. 0
  15. January 30th, 2010 at 9:06 pm Julia says:

Hi Tizzie,
    Our son jacob is now nearly 4 and when he was 5 months I bought your book out of despertation. If I ever meet you expect a big hug. Our second son Joel was born on Sept 28th 2009 so must be fairly close in age to Cillian. I used your book from the beginning this time. Ahhhhhhh!
    Your sons look and sound wonderful almost as good as mine. teehee!
    Thank you so very much.
    Julia

16. 0
  17. January 30th, 2010 at 9:07 pm Julia says:

Like Lynn, sorry about the typos.

18. 0
  19. February 2nd, 2010 at 3:18 pm Tizzie says:

Hi Julia:

Yes Joel and Cillian are close Cillian it the 9th of October. I can’t believe how big theya re getting he just started solids last Friday, where has the time gone. I’ll look forward to the hug when we meet!!

Le gach dea-ghui, Tizzie