Why Tizzie and Kylie joke about hands up!!
Topic Suggested by Jemma Sage Bell who asked about unwrapping during the night feeds and when it too old to keep night feeding. Points covered are:
- Should you unwrap for the dreamfeed and night feeds?
- It is important to swap the sides you feed your bottle feeding baby on.
- Back to wrapping or unwrapping for feeds.
- Why is a baby waking at night now at well over 6 months.
- When do you stop the dreamfeed.
- How to cut out the night feeds!!
- How to get an older toddler who is not having night feeds to resettle at night.
Please subscribe to our YouTube Channel.
Download Tizzie’s world-famous bedding guide for FREE by joining our newsletter on The Website.
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe, share and review – this will help us help other families.
Follow Tizzie on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter.
Download the Save Our Sleep APP here.
For Support please join our Complimentary Support
Artwork & produced by Primer Associates.
Podcast: Play in new window
Subscribe: Spotify | Amazon Music | Stitcher | RSS