In this episode Kylie and Tizzie talk about caring for your sick baby or toddler. Points covered include:
- Tizzie talks about difference between advising parents of babies with COVID than other illnesses.
- Sleeping arrangements for you are your sick baby or toddler.
- What you should dress your baby or toddler in when they have a fever.
- Sick babies and toddlers will need to sleep more.
- Checking on your sick baby or toddler in the night.
- Why you should give extra water but not extra breast or formula feeds
- How to check on our sick baby or toddler in the night.
- Settling your baby or toddler once they are well again.
Listeners questions: Grace Cooper – what do we do with a client who has comes to Save Our Sleep after 5 months and has not started solids how do we help them.
Please subscribe to our YouTube Channel.
Download Tizzie’s world-famous bedding guide for FREE by joining our newsletter on The Website.
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe, share and review – this will help us help other families.
Download the Save Our Sleep APP here.
For Support please join our Complimentary Support
Artwork & produced by Primer Associates.