In this weeks Mid-Week Craic Tizzie and Kylie talk about all things finger food!!
Topic suggested by Torri Lewis
- Understanding what we mean by finger foods in the early days.
- What are good first finger foods to introduce.
- Baby lead weaning
- If you are following the Save Our Sleep eating plan and feeding all puree is your baby eating lumps? YES
- Arms up for gagging link to it in you tube
- What style of high chair?
- When are we going to teach are children to eat with a knife and fork?
- No grapes and why.
- Blowing raspberries and how to stop your little one doing it.
Please subscribe to our YouTube Channel.
Download Tizzie’s world-famous bedding guide for FREE by joining our newsletter on The Website.
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe, share and review – this will help us help other families.
Download the Save Our Sleep APP here.
For Support please join our Complimentary Support
Artwork & produced by Primer Associates.