In this weeks Mid-Week Craic, Tizzie and Kylie talk about your babies cries and what they mean.
Topic suggested by Simone Rimmer
- Tizzie talks about an emotional cry and why we only need to worry about this in a young. An emotional cry is not going to be hunger in an older baby.
- Kylie plays a video of a cry.
- Crying while settling and how long should you pat.
- Overtired babies and how to help them calm when crying.
- Car seat and buggy tantrums.
Listeners questions: Kristen Matti – why would my 3 month old cry in her sleep around 4 to 6 am. She cries loudly and shakes her head from side to side.
Jayde Penwright – asks about her 2 and a half year old’s nap.
Please subscribe to our YouTube Channel.
Download Tizzie’s world-famous bedding guide for FREE by joining our newsletter on The Website.
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe, share and review – this will help us help other families.
Follow Tizzie on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter.
Download the Save Our Sleep APP here.
For Support please join our Complimentary Support
Artwork & produced by Primer Associates.
Podcast: Play in new window
Subscribe: Spotify | Amazon Music | Stitcher | RSS